A cute Valentine’s day Quote is one way to make your sweetheart’s day. For many thinking of creative and cute messages can be a difficult task, however there’s no need to fear! We’ve sourced quotes from some of the greatest minds of romance, perfect for expressing your feelings this Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re searching for something light hearted or sentimental, these Valentine’s Day quotes will help you elevate your message.
Table of Contents
Top Trending Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician
Also read: Top 30 Thinking of you Quotes
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Him
On this Valentine’s Day, make your man feel loved and cherished with some memorable and enchanting Valentine’s day quotes for him. You can simply send them as texts, or write them down artistically on greetings or post cards or your hand written love letters to make an everlasting impression on his mind and heart.
- I know that you are in a better place, but why did you have to leave me so soon? I really wish you could help me through it all. It may be selfish, but I miss you.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a peeling.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
- I might not be the prettiest looking girl, but I promise you that I could love you more than anyone ever could.
- I think about you all the time; it’s like smoking; it’s addicting. I ♥
- I want you to be that guy that when I come running with tears rolling down my cheeks, you look me in the eyes and say, yes, I ♥ you the most.
- I want you to be that guy that when I come running with tears rolling down my cheeks, you look me in the eyes and say, yes, I ♥ you the most.
- I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see and feel the way I do about you!
- I’m a little weird, life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- If I could be anything in the world, I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. – By Unknown Author
- If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘I ♥ you .’! I love you, baby, forever and always.
Also check : Breakfast At Tiffany’s Quotes
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Her
There is one special day each year that is dedicated to Love. On this Valentine’s Day, utilize some special quotations in order to make your girlfriend or wife fall in love with you all over again. The intensity of love can be hard to put into words. Make sure that your special someone knows exactly how you feel about her. This year you have one more chance to make her heart melt for you all over again this celebration of love.
- Life goes on, but lovers remain sweethearts for life. This Valentine’s Day tell them how time never changed for you with these quotes for her.
- I once thought that my life was perfect. Then, you showed up and now I am certain. I love you and look forward to spending our lives together in perfect harmony!
- My love, you are the sweetest dreams I ever had, and our time apart is the darkest part of my day. Can’t wait to see you again!
- Not everyone is fortunate enough to find true love. I am a lucky one because I am with you, my Valentine.
- With you, I feel free to completely be myself. This Valentine’s Day I want to give myself to you, mind, body, and heart. I love you.
- Finding a love like ours doesn’t happen to everyone. I feel so blessed to have found the one person who always puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Happy Valentine’s Day to my One True Love!
- Every day, we add a page to our own fairy tale. This Valentine’s Day, let’s write a whole chapter together. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- If I had bought you a dozen roses, each one would be jealous of your beauty. So I saved them the pain and wrote you these words instead. You are captivating.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart, Valentine’s Day or not.
- They say it’s hard for dreams to come true, but being with you so far has proven this statement to be completely wrong. Happy Valentine’s day!
- No matter the celebration of the day, there is nobody in this world I’d instead share my happiness with. I love you.
- When you come to me with your hair all messed up, I love you. When you come to me with chocolate all over your lips, I love you. When you crack silly jokes with me, I love you. I love you because you join me in my weirdness. Thanks for being my stupid soul mate. Love you forever!
- I consider myself the luckiest woman on this Earth, and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
- The way you look at me when I sit in front of the mirror… your smile when I catch you unaware noticing me… these small things show how much you love me more than any words can express.
- You are beautiful inside and out. You are my forever Valentine, without a doubt.
- The first time you touched me, I felt love, and even now, the feeling of anxiety and excitement remains the same when you come close to me. The love for you grows with every passing moment.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- The way you wake me up and hold me in your arms every morning makes for a great start to my day, and I know you will always make me feel this unique no matter how much we grow old.
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Husband
When you send valentine message for husband you make him feel happy and proud that you agreed to marry him. “Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband”
- “Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore”
- “To think that you still love me even though I’m Not perfect, makes me love you more then ever. Love you always.”
- “I am weird and you are weird, when our weirdness becomes compatible to each other we make the best couple in the world.”
- “My greatest fear in life is that one day we will pass each other on some street like two strangers. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day 2021.”
- “Your strong and welcoming arms is my favorite place to be. Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome man! I just want you to know that I love you today, tomorrow and forever!”
- “To the best [boyfriend / husband], you’re always in my thoughts and in my heart. Here’s to the Happiest Valentine’s Day spent with my soul mate. I love you.”
- “This Valentine’s Day is extra special because I get to celebrate it with the most caring and handsome man that ever walked on Earth! Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only.”
- “You are the only one that I want to share Valentine’s Day with. Believe me when I say that you are the most important man in my life on this day and always.”
- “On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!”
- “You always know how to make me feel precious and beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!”
- “I am so blissfully happy to have found the perfect man. Just the thought of you makes my heart race and my knees get weak. I’m crazy about you! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “Every Valentine’s Day you transform yourself from a handsome and caring man into my Prince Charming! I’m the luckiest woman in the whole wide world! Happy Valentine’s Day my love!”
- “There is nothing more I would love on Valentine’s Day than to spend it with the most handsome, caring and romantic man of my life! Thank you for making my dreams come true! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “If there’s one thing you and I agree on it’s that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my life!”
Also Check: Big Trouble In China Quotes
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends
Your friends are some of the most important people in your life. They’re always there for you: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus, they simply make life better. No matter how long the two of you have been pals, you can always count on your bestie to laugh with you, cry with you. To help you celebrate your friendship, we’ve found the best Valentine’s Day quotes for friends. These cute and sincere quotes work perfectly.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who’s sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some of mine to you. Thanks for being a friend.
- Wishing you all the love in the world this Valentine’s Day.
- Here’s a Valentine for a good friend-o-mine.
- We may not be sweethearts, but “sweet” and “heart” are two words that will always remind me of you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend.
- [Single] I may not have found true love, but I’ve found a true friend in you.
- If friends were chocolates, you’d be the one with nougat.
- You’re not just my best friend – you’re the best friend I can imagine. Much love on this Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is as good a time as any to remind my best friend of how much I love [her/him].
- Some people say we’re just like an old married couple, so… Happy Valentine’s Day to my better half!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who knows me best and somehow still wants to hang out. What would I do without you?
- You may not be my “significant other,” but you’re a very significant person in my life. That’s why I’m thinking about you on Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day reminds me of how much I love our friendship.
- You’ve been there for me in good times and bad. Today I just want to say thank you, I love you, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you, on Valentine’s Day and every You’re the best.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best best friend anyone could ask for!
- A whole box of candy hearts couldn’t express everything you mean to me. Happy Valentine’s Day to my bestie!
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Girlfriend
Sending the valentine’s day quotes to your girlfriend make her very happy and made her day so special by sending these special quotes to her. so just dot it! and enjoy it! It made her precious for you.
- A love like ours is hard to find. I can’t believe that I was chosen by you. I still cannot believe that. You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met, and I promise to take care of you till the end of time. Happy Valentine’s Day, love.
- I would break my PS5 for you. I would give up junk food for you. I would do anything to make you happy. You are the reason of my happiness and stable mental health. Thank you for being with me on this Valentine’s Day. I love you.
- The day you agreed to spend your life with me was the most important day of my life. May this Valentine’s Day be a reminder of how important you are to me. I will never stop thanking you for being in my life. I love you, happy February 14th.
- The most amazing thing about our love is that no matter how hurt we are, we can heal each other. You are my own universal cure for every heartache. I love you more than you can imagine, and I’ll try to show you how extraordinary my love is on this Valentine’s Day. Buckle up, baby.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the girl who made me believe in love! I almost gave up on my dating life, but I you stepped into my life and showed me that I shouldn’t give up. I love you endlessly, baby.
- I do believe that we were made for each other. Every day you make me a better version of myself, and I’m beyond thankful for that. Your love is all that I need in this world. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
- Someday I will give you the whole world. You deserve it. Every part of you screams “perfect”, and I will never be able to get enough of you. May this February 14thbe the beginning of our everlasting love story.
- I don’t want to scare you, but I want to be with you till the end of time. I want to wake up every morning with you by my side. I want our kids to have your eyes and your amazing smile. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby. You mean the world to me.
- Spending this day with you is a dream come true. I’ve never imagined myself with someone this marvelous as you are, but you make me feel like I’m enough. It means so much to me, darling. You are my soulmate. Happy Valentine’s day.
- Soulmates never die, right? I’m sure we know each other from other lives. I will find you in every life, and my love for you will grow with our every eternity. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Valentine’s day, love.
- Being your man is such a huge responsibility. You are a prize everyone wants to have, and I was chosen to protect you. I know I’m capable of it. I was made for loving you, baby, and you were made for loving me. Let’s rock and roll on this Valentine’s day!
- My heart skips a beat when I look at you. I want to keep this crazy feeling forever. I know that everything changes, but I will love you the same when we are old and wrinkly. I want to grow old.
Also check: Best 50th Birthday quotes
Heart Broken Valentine’s Day Quotes
We’ve all been there before, either frantically in search of love, hopeless at the thought of never finding it, or completely broken heart from a relationship gone bad. And guess what else? We’ve all tried to hide it. But enough of that, because when you’re downtrodden, Valentine’s Day isn’t just annoying, it’s like pushing salt into an open wound. That being said, it’s OK to be sad, to be frantic, to be pissed on this day of all things love-related. Love isn’t easy, and it’s certainly not something you can or should go chasing after. However, on that note, just remember that it’s when you’re not looking that someone will come looking for you. Until then, go on, hate Valentine’s Day, and do it with pride.
- “I’m single because I was born that way.” — Mae West
- “The last thing you want to get addicted to is someone.” — Aruho Marvin
- “Love is a promise delivered already broken.” — Steve Martin
- “Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.” — Stephen King.
- “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.” — Laura Kasischke
- “Valentine’s day is almost here, this day is about caring and sharing, mostly for those who love one another, Valentine’s day is a dream for all of us”.-Unknown
- “Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just can’t let go.”– Darkskin
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. If your man is busy on Valentine’s Day, then the side chick is you.”-Unknown
- “Don’t talk to me about Valentine’s Day. At my age an affair of
- he heart is a bypass!”-Joan River’s
- “Valentine’s Day is cute and all, but that one person making you feel special daily is priceless.”-Unknown
- “Valentine’s Day is so fake. If you love a girl, you’ll treat her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.”-Unknown
- “You don’t have to wait until Valentine’s Day to show someone how much they mean to you”-Unknown
- “When a girl has a wall up it’s because it was built.Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartbreak.how much they mean to you.”-Unknown
- Let people be in love, don’t down Valentine’s Day just because you’re not with someone.-Unknown
- “Sometimes it takes a heart break to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.“-Unknown
Long Distance Relationship Valentine’s Day Quotes
Long distance relationships are notorious for having a high degree of difficulty. On the surface, it would seem that the Internet would make it easier to cope with being away from the one you love. But while video chats and instant messages are indeed essential links to a faraway sweetheart, they’re also a painful reminder of what’s missing. So, without further ado, here’s a collection of the best long distance relationship quotes of all time. Whether you’re sad about saying goodbye (again) or just feeling lonesome, these time-tested sayings will give you and your distant love a much-needed boost.
- “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.”Hans Nouwens
- “Love will travel as far as you let it. It has no limits.”Dee King
- “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.”Charles M. Schulz
- “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”Kahlil Gibran
- “That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.”George Eliot
- “I exist in two places, here and where you are.”Margaret Atwood
- “As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delights of presence best known by the torments of absence.”Alcibiades
- “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart).”E. Cummings
- “Our hours in love have wings; in absence, crutches.”Miguel de Cervantes
- “Distance is not for the fearful, it’s for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.”Meghan Daum
- “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.”Nicholas Sparks
- “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.”Calla Quinn
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”Charles Dickens
- “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.”Doug Fetherling
- “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”Albert Ellis
- “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.”John Dryden
- “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.”Munia Khan
- “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”Steve Maraboli
- “Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”Thomas Fuller
- “We were together even when we were apart.”Shannon A. Thompson
- “If you listen to the wind very carefully, you’ll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.”Andrew Davidson
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”Unknown
- “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.”Gilbert Parker
- “Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united.”Matshona Dhliwayo
- “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.”Donna Lynn Hope
- “Distance means so little, when someone means so much.”Tom McNeal
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”Aristotle
- “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.”Edward Thomas
You can celebrate love all the year, but it’s always nice to do a little something extra to commemorate your partner on Valentine’s Day. Of course, you can buy chocolates, flowers and gifts — but few things are more romantic than a handwritten note expressing just how much that special someone means to you. If you’re not very good with words or need some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day message, look no further than these Valentine’s Day quotes from a few of your favorite famous faces.
Also Check: Of Mice And Men Quotes