Students always need a motivation to keep studying regularly. Some times its for exams and sometimes its for their professional career. We have a collection of best Motivational and Inspirational quotes for students as like all other professional works, they also needed a motivation, a goal to achieve. This can only happen when they are properly guided and motivated, either by teachers, parents or someone, they are inspire with.
Inspirational Quotes For Students
Many Athletes, Professionals, Scientists, Teachers have said Inspiring lines to motivate students to achieve their aim in life. We are sharing the best lines, to motivate the students.
Quotes listed below are according to following categories.
- Believing in yourself
- Cultivating a success mindset
- Overcoming procrastination
- Hard work
- Not making excuses
Believing in yourself
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Cultivating a success mindset
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes. – John Maxwell
- Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
- Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
- The expert in everything was once a beginner.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. – Michelangelo
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. – Zig Ziglar
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
Not making excuses
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there. – Ed Cole
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
- I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom. – George S. Patton
- Life has two rules: 1) Never quit. 2) Always remember Rule #1.
Also Read Birthday Quotes For Son
Inspirational Quotes For Students In College
Here we have the top 30 quotes for college students to be motivated through out the year.
- Procrastination is the thief of time. – Edward Young
- There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – General Colin Powell
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. – David Bly
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. – Zig Ziglar
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- It is well to remind ourselves that anxiety signifies a conflict, and so long as a conflict is going on, a constructive solution is possible. – Rollo May
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. – Anne Frank
- Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. – Ralph Marston
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou, Conversations with Maya Angelou (1989) by Jeffrey M. Elliot
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs in his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. Never lose a holy curiosity. … Don’t stop to marvel. – Albert Einstein
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent van Gogh
- When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. Vincent van Gogh
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable. – Christopher Reeve
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. – Edmund Hillary
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday. – Charles F. Kettering
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Jimmy Johnson
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. – Les Brown
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. – Woody Allen
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. – Julie Andrews
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. – Theodore N. Vail
- Quality is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
Must Read Good Night Quotes For Her
Funny Inspirational Quotes For Students
Inspiring someone or yourself in a fun way is a difficult task. For that reason we have provided you some best funny quotes to inspire yourself to do something in your life. Here are the best 15 one’s.
- “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” Joe Girard
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific.” Lily Tomlin
- “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” Winnie the Pooh
- “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” Tom Lehrer
- “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” Steven Wright
- “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.” Unknown
- “Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” Jeffrey Gitomer
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” Dalai Lama
- “Bad decisions make good stories.” Ellis Vidler
- “I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess.” Cassandra Duffy
- “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” Cathy Guisewite
- “A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory.” Mark Twain
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Quotes For Students From Teachers
We have chosen the best quotes for students from teachers, they are the real inspiring words for students to motivate them to achieve their target.
- “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” — Mark Twain
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese proverb
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” — BB King
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
- “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
Also read Birthday Quotes For Brother
Inspirational Quotes For College Students
College life is the most important part of one’s life. If student is motivated through this period he/she can achieve high goal in life. or else many ruins there life in college. Inspirational quotes for college students have a important role in motivating students.
- Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself. – Unknown
- Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live like they dream. – Unknown
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action. – Tony Robbins
- Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it. – Unknown
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
- Success is what comes after you stop making excuses. – Luis Galarza
- Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. – Unknown
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
- Your goals are the roadmaps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life. – Les Brown
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
Also Read Growth Mindset Quotes