It is rightly said that loyalty is a virtue only a few possess. In an age where relationships are complex and messy, holding on to your part of the bargain may seem difficult. At the same time, being cheated on by someone you loved and trusted the most is painful beyond description.However, reading about something they are going through can help people cope with the hurt and understand that it’s time to move on. Scroll down to read some relationship cheating quotes. We hope they help you deal with the pain of being cheated upon in a better way.
Best Relationship Cheating Quotes
- “Cheating isn’t always kissing, touching, or flirting. If you got to delete text messages so your partner won’t see them, you’re already there.” – Anonymous
- “I don’t know what is worse, people who lie or people who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies!” – Anonymous
- “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful to the betrayed spouse. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.” – Dr. Karen Finn
- “No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.” – Anonymous
- “You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me but somehow that still didn’t stop you.” – Anonymous
- “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.” – Ellen J. Barrier
- “Real men don’t have time to cheat because they are too busy looking for new ways to love their woman.” – Anonymous
- “That was how dishonesty and betrayal started, not in big lies but in small secrets.” – Amy Tan
- “I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.” – Anonymous
- “Cheating was easy, but impossible to take back.” – Dean Osborne
- “Sometimes you can be touched by God, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.” – Anonymous
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.” – Patti Callahan Henry
- “Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “They didn’t cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not.” – Charles J. Orlando
- “Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into someone else’s mouth!” – Gemma Halliday
- “Cheat on a good woman and karma makes sure you end up with the bitch you deserve.” – Anonymous
- “I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, burned and broken, but somehow still works.” – Anonymous
- “If another woman steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. Real men can’t be stolen.” – Anonymous
- “Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.” – Anonymous
- “There’s something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.” – Trent Shelton
- “Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.” – Anonymous
- “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
- “If you can’t be committed to another person, at least be committed to the concept of character and don’t cheat.” – Jerry Springer
Also Read: Sad Relationship Quotes
Fixing A Relationship After Cheating Quotes
Looking for some inspirational quotes to fix your broken relationship? We have rounded up the best fixing a relationship after cheating quotes to inspire you to give a chance to your troubled relation and repair broken bonds.
- “I like fixing things.” – Richard E. Grant
- “I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.”
- “Fix your relationship with Him. He will fix the rest.”
- “People would rather replace than work on fixing things.”
- “Never let the situation mean more than the relationship.”
- “Documents won’t fix a troubled relationship.” – David Gage
- “All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.”
- “Fix it… or better still, don’t, if you really want to improve your relationship!”
- “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.”
- “Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart.” – Harville Hendrix
- “I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.”
- “I wasn’t looking for you to fix me, I was endlessly searching for you to love me while I fix myself.”
- “Try being good to each other, it just might fix the issues in your relationship!” – Prakhar Sahay
- “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.”
- “You have to work at relationships. You can’t just walk out on them every time something goes wrong.”
- “No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.”
- “Healthy relationships… Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. the problem… Not you vs. me.” – Steve Maraboli
- “All relationships have problems. The strength of your relationship is defined by your ability to overcome them.”
- “A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person, for you may cut yourself on their shattered pieces.”
- “A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out, you don’t go and buy a new house, you fix the lightbulb.”
- “A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.”
- “It is possible for a difficult or broken relationship to be a place of health and emotion again, demonstrate love, and forgive.”
- “A man will admit his wrongs and try to fix them. A boy will find excuses and constantly blame you for why he’s hurting you.”
- “If two people are meant to be together, they will eventually find their way back into each other’s arms.. No matter what.”
- “To solve a problem you have to recognize your share of responsibility. If you only blame the others, you will never solve it.”
Also Read: Toxic Relationship Quotes
What To Say To Cheaters Quotes
The worst kind of people among us are the liars and cheaters. It’s easy to deceive someone, especially who trusts you. Cheating and lying is not only harmful, but can even become a habit! Always try to avoid cheaters and liars because they can destroy your life and peace of mind. Here are some quotes on liars and cheaters to help you see this issue more clearly.
- Actually cheaters are cowards.
- A liar assumes everyone to be a liar like him.
- A cheater deserves someone like him.
- Once you cheat, chances are that you will always cheat.
- Just wait for your turn.
- If you cheat on someone who is loyal to you, the loss is yours.
- Cheaters will understand the pain when someone cheats on them.
- Decide now, to stay or just walk away.
- A liar is definitely a cheater.
- Don’t play the dangerous game of a cheater.
- Loyalty is a joke for cheaters.
- Pathological liars and cheaters are the worst.
- They will surely do it again.
- It is difficult to trust a liar.
- A cheater’s nightmare is to be cheated.
- Your actions told me the truth.
- You are the best liar ever.
- Those liars are most troublesome who slides on the verge of truth.
- Unfortunately we always believe liars.
- I just hate liars and cheaters.
You lose faith in everything when someone you love cheats on you. No matter the circumstances or justifications, cheating is never an accident, and the cheater is only sorry when caught. But once you have been cheated on, you need all the strength to help you stay positive and move forward on the road to recovery. We hope these cheating in relationship quotes help you understand your worth, rebuild your self-esteem, and heal your heart faster. Remember, if someone cheats on you, it speaks volumes about their character and not you, these unique relationship cheating quotes will help you to cope up with this situation.